Thursday, January 21, 2010

i love this poem

Telepathy - by Michael Dennis Browne

Today I explained telepathy to you, and telephone, and television, on the way to day care, and I said, sometimes when I'm at work I'll think of you, and if I could send you that thought with my mind, you'd get it right then, and maybe you'd smile, stopping a moment at whatever you were doing, or maybe not but just going on with it, making a mask out of paper plates and orange and green cards with markers and scissors and paste,or screaming circles in the gym either being a monster or being chased by a gang of them, but still you'd get the picture I was beaming and you'd brighten inside and flash me something back, which I'd get, where I was, and smile at.That's telepathy, I said pulling into the parking lot, looking at you in the mirror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

加油-不論如何都期待您的新發表!.................................................................